The Bungalows is located in Treasure Island, one of the most popular beach tourism spots on Florida’s central Gulf Coast. The Bungalows’ guests will only have to stroll 100 meters to have their feet in the warm white sands of Sunshine Beach, where brilliant sun, and glorious sunsets are part of everyday life. The Bungalows location offers easy access via public transportation or walking to a host of tourist attractions and activities.
Only a short walk from the Bungalows….
John’s Pass and Village Boardwalk
Over 100 unique retail shops, restaurants, and boat tours.
Marina and Boat Rentals
Sightseeing boat tours, marine rentals & deep-sea fishing charters.
Watch dolphins while dining at Crabby’s or Caddy’s dockside restaurants.
The Bungalows is just a short drive from St. Petersburg, Tampa, Central Florida’s major theme parks and a host of day trip adventures such as:
- A round of golf at 6 courses within 6 miles
- A family trip to Disney World
- Explore historic Fort DeSoto Park
- A family trip to Busch Gardens Tampa
- A visit to St. Petersburg College
- A business trip to Tampa Convention Center
- An outing to Speed Boat Adventures
- A kids day at Adventure Island
- A fun learning event at Clearwater water Aquarium
- A test flight of an F-16 or Formula One car at the Tampa Simulation Center
- An animal’s lovers visit to Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- An extra credit school trip to the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- Attend a world class event at the Nathan Benderson Park Rowing and Aquatic Sports Center
- Take in a Major League Baseball game at Tropicana Field; home of the Rays
- St Petersburg Sunken Gardens; Tropical, century-old attraction featuring thousands of plants, a butterfly aviary & wildlife shows